Monday, March 31, 2008

Exciting News!

I forgot to mention in our last post one more exciting event that will be coming up for us. Are you ready for this?? We are going to have a baby!!! Crazy huh? We are very excited though. The baby will be coming sometime the beginning of October (the 8th is the due date)! So I am about 3 months along.

Anyway, that is our exciting news. We still haven't quite decided on a car yet, although I think we may have found one that we both agree on. We'll see if it works out. Also...I graduate in about 3 weeks!! I have really enjoyed my time at BYU and am grateful for the opportunity...but am ready to be done with papers, tests, finals, projects, etc. Bryce still has a little while before he graduates, but his exciting news is that he'll be done with football at the end of the semester! And that is great news!

Here are a few pictures from our ultrasound. I figured I would add them so everyone would know that we're not kidding...this is for real.


9 weeks


12 weeks (she caught the baby kicking it's leg)

10 comments:

Erika said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!! :)

Meg said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so exciting Kathleen! I am so happy for you and I know Nate will be too when I tell him. You're gonna be such a good mommy!

Meg said...

P.S. We really need to make another Zupas run. That was fun last time we did it. I will see if I can get in touch with Krystle to plan this whole deal. And hopefully by the time we get it all settled I will have my invitations ready and will just hand you one personally. :)

Chelsea and Cody said...

Woo-hoo! I sent you a whole long mail about this...let me know if you didn't get it!

Kirsta and Morian said...

congratulations kathleen! i heard through the grapevine (from morian from bryce at guys' night) that you were expecting and we're both so happy for you guys! although, it is kinda hard to see bryce as a daddy, seeing as he is so like a kid still in so many ways! but that's good, i guess, right?! anyways! happy news!

Michael B said...

Congrats again guys! It's been good seeing Bryce lately, but we want to see Kathleen too!

Crystal Foy Weber said...

I just ran across your site and I'm so glad I did! Congratulations, I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you're having soon :) Glad to hear everything is going well!
-Crystal

May Family said...

Congratulations! That is great. Someone my age from Ponca to join me in the wonderful world of being a mommy. Are you guys hoping for a certain gender?

Sharayne said...

Congrats! This baby is so lucky to have you! You guys are such a cute couple and you'll be adorable parents too! Thanks for sharing your blogg with us.

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Hey Bryce and Kathleen- I found you one Mike and Annie's blog- I'm super happy for you! Congrats!