Things have been going pretty well for us here in Philadelphia. We actually went downtown today (we live about 30 minutes south of the city) to visit some of the historical sights. Sunday is really our only day to visit places because Bryce works Monday through Saturday. It was really nice to finally get out and see some sights. We went to the Liberty Bell and went on a tour through Independence Hall. We only stayed for a few hours because we had to get back so Bryce could watch at least the last half of the Jazz game. We'll most likely go back to see some other places...like the Rocky stairs or something. Here are some of the pictures we took.

Here is Bryce in Independence Hall

At the Liberty Bell

Bryce and I always watch Lost on our computer on Friday nights. I thought Bryce's facial expression during it was really funny and the camera was right there, so I snapped a picture. It was a pretty intense scene.

For all those interested, this is what I look like now...I am definitely getting fatter. My stomach really started poking out just this week. Very exciting...
8 comments:
That was a sarcastic Very Exciting, wasn't it...I DO think it is exciting, VERY exciting!
What a cute little baby belly! So have you felt the baby move much yet?
You are so cute! I think you have to be ultra tiny to notice because I don't look quite so cute. :)
Haha Bryce's face is hilarious. He is funny. And you look adorable by the way. :)
hey this is niels wife kayla, we talked at church last sunday but i was just curious if you found out what your having!? That is so excited, congrats!
Good for your guys, taking advantage of being in a cool place. AND, I am glad that you are updating us on how you look b/c I always wonder. You look great by the way. What do you do when Bryce is working?
Annie
You look so cute Kathleen! Glad you guys are having fun over in Philadelphia!
We loved Bryce's face while watching Lost. We can completely relate. Heather starting laughing out loud as soon as she saw it.
Post a Comment