My two youngest sisters, Jenny and Sarah, came to visit us here in Philadelphia for a week. And what a busy week it was! We went to New York City for two days, saw Longwood Gardens, went to Washington D.C., downtown Philadelphia, and ended the trip by visiting Amish country. It was a lot of fun and it's kind of sad to come home from work to an empty apartment again. But I do have to say that although I am fairly pregnant, I kept up pretty well with the girls. We did a lot of walking!
Now we'll have to plan a trip that all five of us sisters can go on together.
1 year ago





5 comments:
Wow, now I really feel left out! :( Looks like lots of fun! I'm glad that I am no longer the only collage-obsessed member of the family. Don't they make posting pictures so much easier!?!
i love your new background did you make that with digital scrapbooking?? that is so darn cute! i should get into that i think...haha but looks like you had lots of fun, that video of your sister playin the whistle thing is funny...lol
oh and i dont know if i sent you an invite to our blog yet or not? but email me at kayla_hendrickson@live.com and i will send you an invite so we can stay in touch :) i just need your email address and i will send an invite to it...anyways talk to ya later
wow, you guys have been doing quite a bit lately! We're excited for you to come back to Utah... hey tell Bryce to give me a call sometime...
Looks like you girls had so much fun! I love sister trips, they are the best :) Hope everything is going well with you all and that you'll travel safely back to Utah. Can't wait for your baby shower to see how cute your belly is, it'll be so fun!
Post a Comment