Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Update

So I thought I would give a little update on the status of Bryce Jr. We are now under two weeks until the due date, which means we are just waiting... He could come anytime I guess, but we are predicting that he will take his time and probably won't come until after October 8th. I am guessing he will come right during the BYU vs. New Mexico game because it would probably be the most incovenient time...for Bryce anyway. =)

We haven't gotten everything settled in his little room yet but we are getting close. We do have a car seat so we can bring him home from the hospital and a cradle (thanks to my sister Jessica) so he has a place to sleep. We figured those were the most important things.

Other than just waiting for the baby not much else has been happening. Bryce's school is keeping him busy and I am trying to stay busy. We were able to go to the temple yesterday with Bryce's cousin Nicole who is getting married in 2 weeks! It was so nice and we were glad we could go.

I decided to make a little collage of my progression through pregnancy. It really is amazing how large your tummy can get. I thought I was getting pretty big at the 15 weeks picture!! Yeah, I know...look at me now.


And hopefully we will have some exciting news to share in the near future!

10 comments:

Erin said...

Isn't it crazy how your body can accommodate? I remember before I was pregnant and at the very beginning thinking, "How does a body get big? There's no way mine will." The skin is stretched, it already seems. Ha ha. You're still so small, though.

Gina said...

And you are beautiful the whole way through!

Tammy said...

Sorry that was me...I was on my sister's computer!

Chelsea and Cody said...

yeah! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

you look exactly the same except for the size of your stomach! i'm so excited for Bryce Jr.(Aiden)

collinanddani said...

You look so cute!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

your tummy at 9months looks the size of mine at 5 months! Wow kathleen you make pregnancy look so easy:) I hope you have the baby before your due date but if you want... kelty's b-day is on oct 9th and that is such a great day for having a baby.

Dan and Kan said...

i'm so excited for you!! and i know exactly how you feel- i hope that our little boy comes the day of the BYU vs. TCU game- one of the most important game days :) dan would LOVE it :) well that is when i am due- but if he comes earlier i would be totally fine :)

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

So blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!

Jessica said...

I just looked at your baby counter and it says 4 days!!! That is CRAZY! I can't wait! I like your new background. You could have copied mine...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.