
He did get on tv too, but not because of the poster. It was at the very beginning of the game and was probably because he and Craig were surrounded by red. And even though BYU lost Bryce still had fun at the game and giving plasma for a few months and not drinking Dr. Pepper was worth it.

Here's Bryce and Spencer before he left for the game. Spencer is in his BYU outfit. My little sisters actually got it for him from Gap, but because it is blue and white it is his official BYU outfit.

Me and Spencer before the game.
Spencer is now 7 weeks old today! He is such a good baby too. We had a couple of pretty bad nights last week when he woke up 5 or 6 times. But he was so tired one night and just wouldn't fall asleep so we left him in his crib hoping he would finally just cry himself to sleep. At first I really wanted to go and get him but I had to keep telling myself that he needs to learn to put himself to sleep. After a few minutes he did fall asleep and he has been sleeping great ever since! Last night he actually slept for 7 hours! It was great. He is also smiling a lot more, loves to go on walks and play on the floor, and seems to get bigger everyday!
Here is a picture I took of him this morning. I went in to get him and he was trying to get out of his pajamas! He must've thought it was his blanket and was trying to break free to move his arms. I thought it was kinda funny.

I also thought I would post this video of his little squeal. He is a very wiggly baby and loves to move his arms and kick his legs. It's a little long...I should've stopped it a lot sooner, but here is our baby Spencer.





9 comments:
He has such BIG eyes! So cute!
Grace and Breeny think Spencer is so funny and said "He's making noise like a birdie." We can't wait to see him...and you and Bryce too! :)
Holy cow...you look incredible! (So does Spencer=))
That pic is halarious...he was trying to escape his pjs! i can't wait to see you again soon!
Comment is actually from Chad using Mandy's Log in:
Bryce we listened to the BYU Utah Game @ home and everytime they heard "Bryce" Avery and Brayden knowing you were at the game would jump up and yell:"Go Bryce" I hope the Packhams TVO'ed the game so we can see you in action.
Great pictures of Spencer smiling, and the little escape artist pic is hilarious. Just wait till he is mobile, get in the habit of locking your door now.
Go Cougars! So Bryce, I'm wondering if the camera man saw the "Y" that was shaved into your chest and couldn't resist getting a shot of it on TV? Thanks for letting Craig tag along with you. He had a blast!
Spencer's cute little squeal must be a genetic thing. Jaxson was a squealer too! We used to call him our little Teradactyl!
Thanks for keeping us updated, Kathleen. The blog is darling!
Love Bryce's sign...that is hilarious and probably even more funny that he actually did it.
And about letting the baby cry at night...yes, we had to go through it too. It was sooo hard but in the end sooo worth it! I guess everybody has to figure it out sometime or else we'd never get any sleep!! :)
that is a funny poster that you made, thats too bad they lost, that was a bad game...
Post a Comment