Monday, November 3, 2008

Spencer's Blessing Day

On Sunday we blessed our little Spencer. The church was pretty packed with all of our family and it was so nice to have everyone there. All of Bryce's family was able to come down and I had some cousins, siblings, my grandma, and my parents were also able to fly out for it. Bryce did such a great job and Spencer looked so cute in his little outfit, thanks to my sister Jessica for letting us borrow Benson's blessing outfit. Unfortunately we didn't get many pictures. It was raining like crazy, so we couldn't go outside and get family pictures with everyone. We went to my grandma's house to eat and then as we were taking a few pictures inside Spencer had a little blow out. He had a onesie on underneath the blessing outfit, so thankfully that saw most of the damage (don't worry Jess, the little that got on the outfit came out!). But that cut our photo taking a little short. And I only got a few pictures of Spencer and I...none with Bryce or of just Spencer. So I'll have to get some of the other pictures from family. But here are the ones I got.
After everyone left and Spencer was clean, fed, and happy we decided to put the three babies on my grandma's rocking chair. In the bottom two we decided to put Spencer's arms around his cousins...such a ladies man already. :)
During all the picture taking Spencer got a little hungry and thought his hand was Aislee's. And Aislee wasn't too happy about her hand being sucked on.

6 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

i love that video of spencer sucking on his cousin's hand! that's awesome!

Jessica said...

Spencer looks SO HANDSOME in his outfit! I think he is already starting to look SO big! I love the video...I wish I could have been there! What adorable babies! Do you think that I could use any more exclamation points!?!

Michael B said...

Great pictures!

Shontel & Kamron said...

Bryce i seriously can't believe you are a dad. Parker came home today. Your mom told me your blog address and told me to look at it. you guys are so cute.Kathleen, how do you guys know matt and chelsea?

Niels and Kayla said...

haha that video is hilarious! what a studly little baby!

Krystal said...

This pics are hilarious!! I love the three babies together and their cute facial expressions!!