
Here he is in some soccer sunglasses

And a cute little hat that was a little too big.

He also walked around the shooting water thing with Chels. Some of the water landed on him and he got a little upset, but he had fun until then!

Sitting up! He doesn't last very long like this and usually ends up bending in half when he tries to attack his toes. (and if you look close you can see his two little teeth!)

Spencer and daddy playing on the floor. Sometimes I feel like I have two children instead of just one... =)
Spencer loves to look at himself in the mirror. This was while we were visiting Chelsea on Thursday. Anytime he is getting cranky you just have to take him to a mirror and he's happy for at least a little while.





6 comments:
His smile is so huge! I love it...I couldn't help but smile when looking at his adorable pics!
Your comment about having two children is the best way to sum things up!
I would be happy to look in the mirror too if I had such a cute little face! What a handsome boy, and getting SO big! Kiss those cute little cheeks for me!
okay i have to comment. your baby is so darn cute and round. looks like you are having so much fun with him!
Kathleen! Spencer has gotten so big:) I wish we were still around so we could let our kids play together! Any chance you'll be down to OK in the near future? oh ps. I'm teaching your adorable niece at our Dance studio---small world huh? :)
i just love that little kid! my favorite part of saturday was when he sucked on my hand (i'm not even kidding!). it was great seeing you this weekend :)
Post a Comment