Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spencer's New Best Friend!


Meet Maddie! We went up to Salt Lake on Saturday to go on a picnic with Chelsea and Matt and found out they had just gotten a puppy! Isn't she cute?


Spencer and Maddie have a kind of love hate relationship. Spencer can't help but reach out to touch her and Maddie loves to come up and lick Spencer's toes...but I think Spencer is slightly afraid of her. Probably because he was sitting on the floor and Maddie came up to him (Spencer's mouth was open, probably in shock because he's never really seen a dog up close) and Maddie came up and started licking Spencer's open mouth!!! Pretty gross, I know but it was also pretty hilarious. Spencer didn't move at all, he just looked at me like what is going on?


Maddie trying to lick Spencer again.


Petting the puppy.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Oh wow I thought for a second you guys got a new puppy and I thought that would be really brave of you. I am sooo glad we got Lilly before Keegan was born otherwise I don't think I could handle both a puppy & a baby at the same time! :) But we're glad we have them both now because they are best buddies. And it is gross but Lilly totally licks Keegan's open mouth--yuck! I have to watch closely!!

Michael B said...

I thought the new puppy was yours too! Okay, but it seems like Spencer has had a lot of exposure to kissing lately... At least he is getting some good practice.

Annie

Meg said...

TOO CUTE! I just want to squeeze the puppy and Spencer too. :)