Last weekend while my sister Jessica and her kids were visiting we decided to go to the Kiddie Park. It's a little amusement park for just kids and had some rides that even Spencer could go on. I wasn't sure how he would like going on rides by himself but he loved it! And it was so hilarious to watch him. I guess other people thought it was pretty funny too because someone took a picture of him when he was riding on the airplane (a little weird too, I know).

Breeny playing with Spencer's hair between rides.

Benson and Spencer riding the carriages. (although their names seem like they are nothing alike I always mix up them up...I feel like saying Benser and Spenson or something)
Spencer riding on the cars. He loved this ride.

Smiling at everyone before riding on the airplanes!
Before the airplane started. He was having fun just sitting on the rides!

Riding with Jack and Izzy on the trucks.
3 comments:
I love this place! I've totally been there before with my brother's kids when they used to live there. How fun!
I love the first one of him in the blue ship/thing! Such a cute expression!
Your son is growing up soo fast. He's a cutie. Hope you guys are well.
-Merrill
Post a Comment