
I suppose with being mobile and climbing on everything there are going to be lots of falls and a few injuries. Well, this has been Spencer's first big injury (and it probably isn't really that big, it's just seems big to me, ha). So he fell on the wood floor and bit his tongue! Doesn't it look painful? Every time I see it or think about it, it makes my tongue hurt. But Spencer apparently has a pretty high pain tolerance (or I'm just a huge pansy). So he fell and was bleeding a lot. He was pretty upset at first, as you can imagine, but since it happened he hasn't really acted like it bothers him much. He still eats and chews on anything he gets his hands on. He even sticks his tongue out and grabs it with his hand and pulls on it! I make him stop because it's just too much for me. But he's doing pretty good and hopefully it will heal quickly!

Spencer's pool hair do. I think his hair gets blonder everytime he is outside in the sun!

Swimming in the pool! He really did not like this at all, although he is getting more used to and starting to enjoy the pool.







4 comments:
You are so funny! The first picture is so sad! Party because of his sore tounge, and partly because of how you are holding his face for the picture! hehe!
That old man pants picture is hillarious! I laughed out loud.
Ow!!! Did you know Chad's first stitches were on his tongue. He was about 3 yrs old and was playing superman and flew down the stairs. After he got stitches he was eating potato chips. The flying swing picture scared me more! Hsppy Anniversary.
Hey Kathleen! I found your blog off facebook! I'm sorry we never got together before we moved. Life was a little crazy. But it looks like you guys are doing great! Where are you at now? Your little one is adorable! We'll have to keep in touch better! Check out our blog: kevinandhollijo.blogspot.com!
HolliJo
Post a Comment