Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photo Shoot

So I decided to try my hand at freezer paper stenciling the other day. I've always heard that it's really easy and have wanted to try it out. And seriously, it was so easy! And turned out pretty cute. So Spencer and I had a little photo shoot to show off his new shirt.


He was pretty resistant at first.

But after we gave him a sucker...


He was willing to give us a few good smiles!


The shirt did have a purpose of course. We tried to be as creative as we could when we told our families that we will soon be a family of four! A big brother shirt isn't very original but it worked. :)
So, in case you haven't guessed it already...we are expecting a new baby and Spencer will be a big brother in February! We feel very grateful and blessed to be able to welcome a new baby into our home soon. And although we know it will probably be quite an adjustment for Spencer, we know he'll make a great big brother!

16 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Kathleen! Kathleen! I am so extremely happy for you. That is such fun and awesome news. I hope that you have been feeling okay...and I hope that Spencer adjusts well when that new baby comes. Congrats!

Whitney Renee said...

congratulations! That's so exciting!

Mike and Crystal said...

Yay! Congrats Kathleen! That is so exciting and I'm sure Spencer will LOVE being a big brother :) How exciting!

Kirsta and Morian said...

Congrats! Hope things go well with this pregnancy! So exciting!

Pam said...

Congratulations to all three of you!

The Eve's said...

Yay! Another baby. Hopefully Spencer won't follow after his aunt's jealousy rages(scratching the baby's face):).

May Family said...

Congrats! That is awesome. I hope that the pregnancy has been treating you well. When do you find out what you are having?

Brian & Kyla said...

CONGRATS!! We'll be up in Bartlesville this weekend (Friday- Sunday). It would be a great time to meet Chyler if you're not too busy.

Michael B said...

Congrats to you guys!

HolliJo said...

Congratulations! How fun!

Molly said...

Yay! We're so excited for you guys! Spencer will make a wonderful older brother! Can't wait to hear what it is!

Annie B said...

yeah! congrats!

Michaela said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!

whitney johnson said...

congratulations kathleen! if your next baby is as cute as spencer then you're in good shape...that kid is adorable! hope you guys are doing well :)

Allison said...

Wow! How cool! So happy for you guys!

Krystle said...

Kathleen! Congrats! And I can't believe Spencer is so big now, but I guess its been a couple years since I saw you last!