
Her dress turned out so good and she made a very beautiful bride.
Here are some other pictures we took at the reception.

All the siblings. Didn't the girls dresses turn out so cute? My mom made them...she is so good.

Chelsea with the nieces and nephews.

Sisters. (Jess, Sarah, Chels, Jenny, me)

Matt and Chelsea's first dance. Doesn't Matt's tux look so good? Who would've thought...a tan tux. Bryce could not get over how much he liked it. I think he wished we would've thought of that for our wedding. =)
Me and Chels (she is touching my stomach because I am pregnant...just fyi)

Bryce dancing with Gracie.

At the reception holding some of the beautiful flowers.

Bryce really loved the chocolate fountain.

But I think I loved it even more. Chocolate covered bananas, strawberries, cream puffs, cinnamon bears...yum!






5 comments:
that looks like so much fun! your sisters wedding dress was so pretty. did your mom make her dress too?
those picture are so cute! Her wedding was so pretty! i love her dress, your mom did a great job!
Is that the same place that you and bryce had your reception? It looks really familiar..maybe it was just the chocolate fountain that is bringing back memories...
She looks beautiful! I love all of the pictures. O...and you and the chocolate fountain made me jealous!
I didn't know you guys were in UT... we were so close but still so far away! Does Bryce have to work on the 4th of July?
Annie
Post a Comment