Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3 Months Old

It has already been 3 months! So here are a few new pictures of our growing baby Spencer. He is starting to love standing and sitting up. And he loves bath time! He splashes himself with water a lot which gets him going splashing his hands and legs even more...it's pretty funny to watch. He is just such a happy baby and are so glad we have him.


Standing up with mommy's help.


Taking a nap with dad. (you can really see Bryce's cleft chin in this picture, so that is at least partially where Spencer got his huge dimple chin)


Chillin out with his binky.


Being dried off after bath time. It's just such a cute picture I had to post it...I figured I would cover his little behind for anyone that might think posting naked baby pictures is inappropriate. So he has a football covering him... =)

And here is a video of Spencer playing on the ground that I took today.

6 comments:

collinanddani said...

He is so cute! 3 months seems like a fun age.

whitney johnson said...

oh my goodness kathleen, little spencer is so adorable! and that video you took of him was so great...his eyes are huge, i love it!

Jessica said...

Oh I miss my Spencer! I just want to hold him! Look at him standing up and holding up his head so well...what a big boy!

Burkinshaw Family said...

Definitely an advanced child. Must be his maternal grandfather's superior genes!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! i love the picture where he's looking in the mirror. I can't wait to see him on Sunday! I wonder who wrote the comment from Burkinshaw Family...haha.

Allison said...

Such a cute kid! I like the modesty football too :)