Monday, February 23, 2009

Here are some new pictures of Spencer. I just take so many pictures and videos of him that I figure I should share them...I'm sure it's a little much but he's so cute! It is so fun to watch him grow and learn to do new things. He is rolling over these days but of course every time I pull the camera out to get a video of it he just buries his face in the ground and screams. Such a silly baby. We also have started giving him some rice cereal. And he loves it! He attacks the spoon and holds onto my hand making it difficult to get more cereal on the spoon.


Spencer ready to try some rice cereal. I love this bib because it is so true. Bryce is such a messy eater and from the looks of it Spencer will be just like his daddy.


Playing on his tummy.


Big smile! He is usually pretty smiley after waking up from a good nap.


He really loves to grab and hold onto things these days. He always takes his binky out of his mouth and just holds onto it. We have actually lost his binky a few times and found it under the car or somewhere between the car and our apartment because he will pull it out of his mouth and drop it. He also loves to have his hands massaged. Anytime he is getting cranky I will rub his little hands and he will usually calm down. It is kinda funny.


Watching mom fold laundry.


And here is a video of Spencer attacking a turtle and duck. I was fixing some lunch and kept looking over at him doing this, so I of course ran and got the camera. I take so many videos...it is kind of ridiculous. And it is always so hard to choose which to put on...but I think this was the best from the past week. :)

We are starting to go on more walks outside these days because it has been a little nicer. But we are definitely ready for warmer weather so we can go outside even more. We were also able to spend some time with my cousin Kara and her husband and my Aunt Julie and Uncle Ryan this weekend. It was fun to see them and were glad we could spend some time with them while they were here.

3 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

I can't believe how much he changes in only a couple of weeks! He is looking so much like Bryce it is crazy. I love the bib, too!

Michael B said...

Spencer looks great! It was a lot of fun to see you guys just a few weeks ago!

Niels and Kayla said...

he is getting so big, and what a stud!