
Playing on the floor

I know this picture is a little sad...but so funny at the same time. So Spencer always spits up when he plays on his tummy. And a lot of times when he gets tired of being on his tummy he just buries his face into the floor and screams. So today he did both...spit up a lot and then put his face into his spit up! I decided to take a picture real fast before wiping it all off so I could show Bryce...and now I'm sharing with everyone.

Ready to go to church

I was blow drying my hair while Spencer and Bryce were watching some basketball. Bryce propped Spencer up on the couch like this and he was just sitting there watching me do my hair. I couldn't get a picture that really captured how cute he looked...I took like 20. But it was so funny and cute. I just love my baby!
And here are a couple videos put into one that I have taken lately. The first is an example of what Spencer does to get attention. He will just yell and yell until you come pick him up or entertain him somehow. I think he is ready to be mobile...or I think I am ready for him to be mobile so he can entertain himself a little more (although when he actually is I'm sure I will wish he wasn't). The next video I just thought he looked cute...and the last one is him smiling and playing in a toy some friends in our ward let us borrow.
So that is the update on Spencer. He has his 4 month appointment on Monday! And we are just staying busy with the baby, school, church, and everything else!






4 comments:
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? I can't believe Devin is almost 5 months already! I feel the same way about him being mobile. I cna't wait, but at the same time, it means he's growing up!
You know what Leen, I have met very few people who are as in love with their babies as you are with Spencer. I know everyone loves their babies, but you are totally taken with Spencer and it is refreshing and cute and inspiring. You are a great mommy! And Spencer, you are the most adorable nephew an aunt could ever ask for! That last video was the cutest ever! You can tell how much you love your mommy, your face lights up EVERY time you see her! Come visit SOON!
Man, he is getting huge! It was crazy to see him for just a second on Friday just because we hadn't seen him since he was just a few weeks old!
Those pictures are so cute! We died laughing at the video too...thats the biggest, cutest smile ever!
Post a Comment