Monday, May 24, 2010

Woolaroc and the Kiddie Park

While Jessica, Grace, Breeny, and Jilly were in town we decided to take a trip out to Woolaroc. They have a petting zoo and museum there. It was really crowded because a lot of school kids were there for a field trip, which we did even think about. But it was still pretty fun.


Spencer walking the pony.

They had a little playground and Spencer loved the slide.


Crawling through the teepee.
Then on Saturday the kids got to go to the Kiddie Park! I was working, but Bryce took Spencer and said he had a great time. He loved the all the rides. They rode on a little train that goes around the park. Spencer is really into trains these days so he loved it. Later that night when Bryce was changing Spencer into his pj's he kept making the same noise over and over. After a few minutes Bryce figured out that he was saying "chuga chuga chuga chuga choo choo!"


Riding the boats

I thought this video was pretty hilarious. Sabrina and Spencer love to play together. And actually when Grace and Sabrina first got here Spencer was chasing them around the house and the girls were running away from him screaming. They were all laughing and thought it was so funny. Well, Spencer and Breeny were sitting next to each other on the boats. Spencer would be driving the boat and then lean over to give Breeny kisses. And I love how in the video it looks like Spencer is really talking to Sabrina, even though I am sure she couldn't have understood what he was saying.


Swings. I was a little nervous about Spencer at the kiddie park this time because I thought he might be a little afraid of the rides and try to get out of them while they were going. So I told Bryce to be sure he strapped Spencer in really well. These swings really don't have a strap to hold the kids down but Bryce said Spencer grabbed onto the chains and wouldn't let go.

It has been such a fun week-end and we miss playing with cousins already!

1 comment:

The Eve's said...

Haha. I loved the video! Smoochin' cousins!