He is a pretty good helper too. He likes to pour things into the mixer. Sometimes he totally misses the bowl but it's good practice I guess, right?
My sister Jessica and her kids came down for the weekend. Spencer loved having the kids to play with! Thursday night our church had a trunk or treat. This was the only time Spencer got dressed up because unfortunately on Friday Breeny, Grace, and Jilly all woke up with the stomach flu! We apparently passed it on to them because Spencer, Bryce, and grandma had it not too long ago. Benson and Jessica got it before they left for home too. We were pretty sad to see everyone sick! Spencer kept wanting to play with everyone, but when you've got the stomach flu running around isn't quite as fun.
Spencer was a train engineer for Halloween this year! Grandma Barbara got him the hat while we were in Utah and Bryce's dad got him overalls for his birthday. So all we had to find was a red handkerchief and we were all set!
Spencer with his cousins Breeny, Grace, Jilly, and Benson.

They only stayed to play a few games because it was pretty crowded. Spencer has been getting pretty shy around a lot of people lately. And he usually is always chewing on his fingers when he gets shy. It's funny because there is a picture of me when I was in nursery and I used to do the same thing. I'm hoping this is just a phase and doesn't mean he'll be shy forever like me... But he looks pretty cute even when he chews on his fingers. :)
They only stayed to play a few games because it was pretty crowded. Spencer has been getting pretty shy around a lot of people lately. And he usually is always chewing on his fingers when he gets shy. It's funny because there is a picture of me when I was in nursery and I used to do the same thing. I'm hoping this is just a phase and doesn't mean he'll be shy forever like me... But he looks pretty cute even when he chews on his fingers. :)
So our Halloween week-end started out pretty well but the stomach flu kind of ruined our plans! We were glad to spend some time with the Richards though and I think they all had fun, at least until Friday night.





No comments:
Post a Comment