Monday, November 8, 2010

For anyone that cares...

Okay, so I am tired and ready for bed. I have been working for a little while on changing the background of our blog. I also had the great idea to change our blog over to a gmail account. Because our other blog uses hotmail and for some reason you can't change the main email to a gmail email. Is that confusing? Yes. And annoying? Yes. For some weird reason it annoys me to log in using a hotmail account and I just have to have everything be nice and organized. Anyway, so I figured I'd create a new gmail and a new blog, transfer everything over and then delete our old blog and use the same name. And as I was doing it I figured out that you can't use the same name.

This is probably too much explanation. But I'm tired and sick of computers and am not really thinking straight.

The point of all of this is, that I posted on our new blog. Because it's a post that just HAS to be posted today otherwise the whole post is ruined. (you'll understand if you click over) And I don't feel like staying up to figure out how to fix everything, so I will just redirect you.  If you'd like to read my update go to:

bryceandkathleenwright.blogspot.com

I might just change our blog over to that sometime anyway. I haven't decided. But for now, for all of you out there that really care, click on the link above.

No comments: